All new for 2013, In-O-Vate Technologies unleashes the ultra-high efficiency DryerJack series of roof vents. This new generation of roof caps is engineered with intense focus on three critical aspects: zero backpressure, denial of access to birds and rodents and duct cleaning accessible; amenities not found on any other roof termination vent in the industry.
As close to perfect as a roof vent can get; In-O-Vate Technologies’ boasts technologically advanced features that just aren’t found on similar industry products.
• A damper design providing substantial defenses to bird and rodent entry
• Tuned design providing zero airflow resistance (no backpressure)
• Duct cleaning accessible
• Small footprint and low profile "scoop" design
• A watertight extended collar for secure duct docking
• Heavy 26 gauge Galvalume® metal construction
• Nailing flange with rounded corners and 6 nail holes
• Equally suitable for new construction or retrofit installation
• Superb workmanship and pleasant eye appeal
· Available in powder coated brown, black or white
The airflow conduit increases 63% (12.56 sq. inch opening to 20.5) through the DryerJack; this along with the curved damper provides zero inches of water column pressure in real-life testing. Note: Not recommended for use with high to medium-high profile roof tiles like Barrel, Spanish S or S-Tile.
Our Goose Neck style DryerJack (Model 486) provides the same zero result on back pressure but is better adapted to medium snowfall regions and sloped roofs with medium profile tiles like S and Spanish S tile.
Made in the USA
Complies with IMC 504.4 & IRC 1502.3
Professional installation is recommended
Spec Sheet in PDF format [Click Here]
Plate (flange) size of 12 wide x 12 with rounded corners and 6 nail holes
Structure is 6 wide x 6 and 5.7 above flange
4.12 ID pipe (collar), extends below flange 2.25 inches (silicone sealed)
Material 26 Galvlume® steel
Painted units are powder coated over Galvlume®.
If purchasing more then 8 units, please call us to acquire the best shipping rates.
Not recommended for bathroom exhaust fans with less than 70 cfm output.